Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Upcoming Event: Rob Liberace Demo and Reception

Dear Texas Portrait Society Members,

If you are in the Houston area, you will NOT want to miss out on this amazing event! The Woodlands Art League is hosting Robert Liberace for a workshop, and they have extended an invitation to Portrait Society members to attend an artist's reception, Thursday evening, October 11.

While I have been trying to get a Houston meet-and-greet going, I've simply been too tied down to do so this fall. But this is the next best thing! If you live in or around Houston, here is your chance to mingle with other talented portrait artists, chat with Rob Liberace, and watch him do an amazing painting demo! Details below.



Robert Liberace at Woodlands Art League 

Gallery - Market Street



Meet the Artist Reception


Thursday, October 11

6:30 pm Refreshments 

7pm Demo


9595 Six Pines Drive, Suite 1200

The Woodlands Texas, 77382

Contact: Kim Abbati 281-380-1131



I wish I could join you there! If you do get a chance to attend, please feel free to send me pictures so I can share on this blog! Thanks, all!
- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment