Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Member News: Successful Portrait Unveiling

Post submitted by McKinney member, Connie Erickson:

I thought I would share my good fortune with  Texas portrait artists. Columbia Tennessee is near where I used to live and has been a wonderful source of commissions for me.
Merry Christmas, Connie Erickson

Connie,

The dedication was a wonderful celebration of Mr. Walter’s 32 years as CEO of Maury Regional. The portrait was the star of the day! Mr. Walter said that he thanks you “for making him look better than he actually does!” Attached is a snapshot of the portrait and the sign. It looks wonderful.   I will forward the press coverage once it is in print. Dr. Rebecca Hawkins, one of your other subjects, was in attendance as she is a board member as well. Thank you again for your talent!

Joe K. Kilgore, Executive Director

No comments:

Post a Comment