Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Please welcome Kim Roberti

Name: Kim Roberti
City: Tow, Texas
Email:  k_roberti@verizon.net

Bio: 
My art journey began in 2000. I began studying how-to books, learning from artists near and far,  including  6 years studying privately with the renown masters Sherrie McGraw and David Leffel, from whom I learned the classic Rembrandt chiaroscuro genre.
At the other end of the spectrum,  I took a couple workshops from Milt Kobayashi, a Japanese American Artist, with whom I learned the influence of Asian art.
In 2007,  I joined the DailyPainters group, and have since painted at a rate of anywhere from 1 to 3 small paintings a day,  7 days a
week, 365 days a year. I began selling them on eBay and have garnered thousands of collectors from all corners of the world.
 
I favor figures/portraits subjects in which I found rich and endlessly interesting ways to express myself.
 
My web presence may be found at the following:                                                                               
Dailypainters.com                                                                              
Dailypaintwork.com                                                                  
Please drop by my blog for daily posting on kimsartblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment